Friday, August 30, 2019

Hiatus Notification

Hello to all of my loyal readers!!!  This is a notice to let you know that Clovercrest is going on hiatus for a little while.  I have loved these families, and have every intention of coming back to them, but already having a prosperitiy in Breeze Point I want to try and mix it up a little more in my playing!

I sincerly have every intention of coming back and enjoying these sims again in the future. I have, however, discovered that I am beginning to really feel "burned out" with this style of play, as it is the style/rules that I use across 3 different hoods (of the 4 I have in sims 2). With that in mind, I will continue to play and update Breeze Point and Megalahood, and then am making plans to start something new that is a completely different playstyle. I am also putting Fellowship One on hiatus as well.

I truly want to continue being able to make fun, engaging, intereting content for years to come in all versions of the game (that I can play) and the best way I can see doing that is to give myself the ability to play around with different rules, different challenges, and keep things fresh for myself, as well as for you.  I have greatly appreciated your readership and hope to see you again in the future!  In the meantime, look for a new sims 2 challenge coming your way, that I plan on scheduling for Friday postings, as well as a new sims 4 challenge showing up on Sundays.

I do want to stress that I sincerly plan on coming back to these families in the future (I really want to see Zaria and Ash's kids :) ) and I hope I can continue to count on your readership on my other content. I do not want this hood, these sims, or these stories to disappear or go untold, but I want to be able to finish up a prosperity (Breeze Point) as I've been working on it for years and as I wrap up a few more stories I will feed these back in.  That you for your understanding and readership!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment